Tuition & Fees
An investment in a culturally diverse, multilingual international education is an investment in your child’s future. As a BRIS student, your child will have access to individuals, ideas and experiences that are not typical of a traditional school environment.
Tuition and fees can be found below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Admissions team at email@example.com.
2020-2021 Academic Year Tuition Rates
|Application Fee: ELIC and PK 2-3||$100||N/A|
|Application Fee: PK 4 – Grade 12||$250||N/A|
|Required Annual Fee: ELIC and PK 2-3||$400||$400|
|Required Annual Fee: PK 4 – Grade 12||$700||$700|
|Chinese||$800 ($610 for 2nd Child)|
|Extracurriculars||TBD (per semester)|
|Before & After Care||$5/hour|
- Students who transition from ELIC into our PK 2-3 program during mid-year will remain at the ELIC tuition rate through the end of that school year.
- Students who attend BRIS for any PK program and remain at the school into Elementary will receive a 5% discount on annual tuition, applied every year from Grade 1 through Grade 5.
- Students who attend BRIS for any PK program and remain at the school into Middle will receive a 10% discount on annual tuition, applied every year from Grade 6 through Grade 8.
- Students who attend BRIS for any PK program and remain at the school into High will receive a 15% discount on annual tuition, applied every year from Grade 9 through Grade 12.
- Monthly tuition payments for the 2020-2021 academic year are to be made over 10 months and will be due on the 1st of each the month, beginning August 1, 2020.
- Annual tuition payments made in full by April 15, 2020 are eligible for a 5% discount.
- If a parent refers another family to our school and the referral leads to a completed enrollment, a $100 referral discount will be applied to the referring family’s tuition payment for that month.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy Regarding Students
The Baton Rouge International School (BRIS) admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, handicapping conditions, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan policies, or athletic and other school administered programs. BRIS is an equal opportunity educational institution.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Vicki Jarrell, Head of School, Baton Rouge International School, 5015 Auto Plex Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70809, Phone: (225) 310-2030